qua., 24 de fev. às 13:53
THE GREAT LOCKDOWN
An Interpretative Attempt
A conference from the WORLD ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION AND CENTER FOR MARKET EDUCATION
15th April to 15th May, 2021
Organizers Dr. Carmelo Ferlito and Dr. Maria Alejandra Madi
This ON LINE Conference aims to discuss recent contributions to the understanding of the Covid-19 economic crisis and its “lockdown” governance in terms of its consequences for policy making, business trends and social challenges. The conference also focuses on bridging the gap between different economic theoretical approaches and the practical applications of economic theories. Related topics include ethics, safety, and governance.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- The diversity of responses to the global Covid-19 crisis.
- The Great Lockdown and economic theoretical approaches: advances and challenges.
- Economics and epidemiology: the twin economic and health crises in retrospect and today.
- Time Series Data & Data for Prediction in Economics: conceptualization the “normal”.
- The impact of the Great Lockdown on business transformations, competition and economic growth.
- The Great Lockdown and the digital economy: the acceleration of disruptive innovations.
- The Great Lockdown and social inequality: labour, migration, gender and food challenges.
- Geopolitical outcomes of the Great Lockdown.
- Building resilience: rethinking economic theories and instruments.
- The Great Lockdown and the role of experts.
- Facing a community crisis: centralized vs decentralized answers.
- Autarkic answers vs free trade policies.
Closing date for paper submissions 20th March, 2021
Or email to: email@example.com